Without a plan, we plan to fail
Future-Proof SEO Strategies Our unique VC approach
At VC we pair our creative ideas and SEO experience with content that sells to provide clients sustained unpaid website traffic.
Vanilla Circus’s CEO is Mr Sykes. He is the senior strategist who is responsible for all client’s work and is the primary point of contact. He leads a team of experienced digital content marketers, SEO analysts and consultants to provide a bespoke SEO strategy for your company.
“SEO strategies often encompass both the technical and the creative. Ours are very successful.”
Why clients choose us:
- VC is an SEO Agency in its truest form. We offer organic search solutions gained through Google.
- We have been creating and implementing SEO strategies for over 12 years.
- You talk directly to the team responsible for all your company’s work.
How we can help you
The purpose of this page is to give you an insight into how we work and how we can help you.
Any successful SEO strategy falls includes:
- Content strategy
- User optimisation
- Content optimisation
- Site internal linking
- Link building and external validation
- Analysis and reporting
What this means is that your external optimisation, backlink building, and social media presence has to reflect the strengths of your on-page optimisation for a balance that leads to organic search success within Google.
Example SEO strategy
- Define Target Audience and their search patterns
- Targeted Keyword Discovery/ understand the language of the client’s target audience
- Discover variations on keywords/specific Terminology to use
- Competitor analysis for other uses of language, words and phrases
- Geo-targeted SEO, keyword + language
- On-site SEO: Optimisation of content, images and HTML
- Advanced optimisation: structured data mark-up
- Specific URL considerations for optimised site architecture and content hierarchy
- Correct redirects
- Specific Internal Linking and use of anchor text to consider
- Specific External linking and use of anchor text to consider
- User experience (UX) optimisation, tracking users and improving journey
- Strong calls to action and path analysis
- Finding Gaps and Opportunities
- Specific Design elements to consider, CTA etc
- Improve and change EXIT pages/reduce bounce
- Technical SEO:
- Crawl and indexing
- Architecture and code optimisation
- Mobile optimisation and speed testing
- Best practice SEO techniques for client’s content creators/editors
- Off-site SEO: Building backlink authority
- Competitor backlink profiles
- Sourcing and building new backlinks
- Blogger Outreach, Niche Edits, Local Business Citations, infographics
- Ensuring partner links to client
- Reporting and Analysis
- Monthly reporting on outcomes and recommendations and changes to strategy doc based on analysis on GA data.
SEO is partly defined as a constant reaction to Google’s improvements in its own algorithm. It is also defined as a reaction to the ever-changing online world of the internet and how your site’s users understand your brand, your message and your services/products and their value to them.
So, prioritising your audience is the most effective strategy for your website. In a sense, all other aspects of SEO fall into place. Google update “Google Page Experience Update” in May 2021 repeats this exact message
Google says it very clearly: focus on the user and all else will follow.
Next: Define your online audience.
Last fact checked and updated on June 4, 2021